In the yoga and mindful movement classes, you will explore practices that will energize and strengthen you, helping you to release deep-seated tension and cultivate a sense of presence and well-being. Most classes are designed to be inclusive for all levels of yoga, from new to experienced.
A few details:
* The movement session starts on time. Come early to set up.
* Bring your own yoga mat and a blanket.
* Please let me know of any physical issues. Sometimes movement classes may not be indicated for your well-being.
* The movement session is for the “brand new” to the experienced. The flow is suitable for all levels. You’ll start with a brief introduction, practice breathing techniques, guided postures and end with a lying down meditation / relaxation.
* The class is secular and does not promote or aspire toward any religious philosophy.
* If before a sitting meditation and dharma talk, the session ends 10 minutes before to allow for transition. Otherwise, classes with Rita will close with meditation.
Unless otherwise said, classes are drop-in and you are welcome anytime. For more information, please email Rita Naomi at firstname.lastname@example.org